Due to unfortunate and unforeseen events I had discovered a problem with my blog, as I was missing a majority of my posts of which I had done on my PC at home. Which then came to my mind that I did have problems with my Internet connections not being sufficient over the weekend.
However for this lesson I had proceeded to work on the shot list, and I also continued to work on the initial designs and concept of my storyboard, in preparation for my final design as I could improve and edit some changes of my initial ideas.
In the future I will try to be more careful and save my work on a word document or keep back-up of the files and resources on a memory stick, as this problem has proved fatal, I will however attempt to restore my lost posts and hopefully will be successful.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update 10/02/2012
I had attempted to recover my lost posts, which was successful to a certain extent as I had recover some of them. I didn't manage to restore a 2 important posts if I recall, luckily
I'm happy that I didn't lose a significant amount of work that would have possibly pulled me back against time and I can catch back up to the work as I've estimated it wouldn't take me a considerable amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment