We arrived at the Combat Gym around 3:00 and began filming the Police scene right away, we started outside where the Police are running to the room to get it out of the way as it was very cold.
After we went inside and proceeded to film the part where the Police arrive outside the room and break in. I had to think and choreographed how Nathan and Isaac who were my Police/Detectives would act when arriving at the door and then breaking in. I made them lean against the wall to show that they have approached what appears to be the room the hostage is inside. I then asked Nathan to knock on the door, but we had to attempt it a few times because it the way he was knocking didn't look right and unprofessional.
The part that took the longest to film was them entering the room and then the reverse shot of them inside the room because it needed to flow. I had to separately film them break in the room from the outside and then entering from inside. But after filming several time our efforts paid off and we decided to finish.
Today was a successful filming and I am very happy with the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment