Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Locations

I have thought of a few possible ideas for filming locations that would be suitable for the scenes that I will be shooting. Firstly I need two separate locations, one being a dark room which will be for the scene with the Hostage and the Killer and if possible with some lighting as it would be difficult to film. 


The second location will be an exterior shot of  a worn out building with a door that closely resembles the door from the dark room, this is because I need the audience to feel that the Police are arriving at the scene. I also need the interior of the room to look suitable an similar to the dark room.

Here are two examples of the types of locations that I am looking for:
Example: Dark Room
Example: Old Building

At first I couldn't find a decent location for the exterior shot, my initial idea was the rear side of the Hutton Moor Leisure Centre, however when I went to have a look around the area I thought that it would be best to find a different place as the buildings design appeared too modern and wouldn't have been appropriate for the scene.







No comments:

Post a Comment