Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Filming - Day 1

Today we arrived at my Grandads house around 5:30 was a bit late that I expected, I prepared the scene out placing the tools in the correct place and I had to move some heavy objects outside to create more space. I then brought inside the room a wooden chair and got my prop box which was filled with a pair of leather gloves, toy gun, clock, wire, blindfold, and some other tools like a spanner.

Around 20 minutes had passed and it suddenly had gotten dark, so we had to search for a lamp to record because the room was literally pitch black. I was annoyed that It had gotten so dark but we started filming the scene I had my friend Perry play as the Hostage and Isaac as the Killer. After a few minutes of recording a close up of Hostage's hands tied up and the Killer entering the room I had noticed when playing back that the lighting of the video was very poor. We tried changing the settings and areas of where the lights were focused, sadly nothing seemed to work so I decided to call off filming as it would be useless.

Today filming was unsuccessful whic was disappointing, I'm going to have to rearrange filming for another day and prepare next time, after a little talk we all headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment