Thursday, 1 March 2012

Filming - Day 3

Today we went to re film the killer scene this time accompanied with Isaac again but Michael who will be playing the Hostage instead of Perry as his time slots were full.

We started with filming all the shots that required Michael to be tied up as it would be uncomfortable for him if we filmed in the order if the treatment, however I filmed the part where the killer enters as I was afraid it would get dark again and editing the shots would have been a pain. After I filmed the other scenes that didn't require him such as the killer checking his tools and wearing his leather gloves.

Luckily we finished just as soon as it had gotten too dark which was great because we filmed earlier to avoid the poor lighting and I had perceived this would happen. I can now finally edit the rest of my film having all the shots needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment