Sunday, 11 March 2012

Ident - Azure Studios

(Music not included)

My film company ident "Azure Studios" was designed on the software Adobe Photoshop Cs3 and was animated on Adobe Flash Cs5. 


I created the image by using shapes and changed the properties of the layers to apply the glowing effects, which was followed by adding in the text and changing the colours and style which would match the theme and style of the whole image/logo.


Later I transferred the image to Flash and decided to animate it frame by frame using a personal Bamboo Drawing Tablet that allows me to work more efficiently, as drawing with a mouse would be less accurate. I also imported sounds to the movements and collision of the stickman giving a more realism.


For final touches I created music for the ident on GarageBand and then combined everything into Final Cut Pro and saved it as one with exception of the music as it would be uploaded with the final version of the film instead, this was to ensure that there would be no reduction in the quality of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment