Monday, 12 March 2012

Rough Cut - Untitled




This is the rough cut edit of the film opening, which doesn't yet include a soundtrack and for the Ident. It also needs some changes to the timings of the clips and requires the clips that show the time and time that has passed since in the scene.


I thought that the part where there is a pause after the gunshot till it finally shows the Police entering the wrong room is too long, which also came as a feedback from some of my audience as it drags on too long. I also think that the gunshot sound effect didn't sound right to my ears as it seems to lack the realism of if the gun was fired inside the room.


The changes I will make are to:
- Include Soundtrack
- Include Ident Music
- Include unedited clips of the Time
- Include Titles
- Edit the duration near the pause
- Change the Gunshot sound effect
- Make the clips flow together
- Adjust the light on some of the clips if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment