Sunday, 18 March 2012

Preliminary Task - Continuity Task




Evaluation
This is our continuity task that we were set, when we were introduced to this subject, which we had to show basic filming and editing skills. Looking back I think the filming and editing of this video is simple and basic, with a good reverse shot between the two girls having a conversation. The angles of where the camera is placed could have been improved by covering the back more to enhance the effect of making the audience see from their perspective.


The whole clip merged together however doesn't make sense as it begins with the scene of me walking through a door which then cuts to the conversation in the canteen, but it does show evidence of editing skills that were required for this task.


Overall the clip shows good skills to editing and although not to a very high standard as this was our first task, however looking back at this I can see some improvements that I can apply to future projects and tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment